What are the characteristics of our steel and why is it the best choice for baking pizzas at home?
- Baking quality - the thermal conductivity coefficient for steel is many times higher than for popular baking stones, which is important for home ovens that do not reach such high temperatures as professional pizza ovens. This allows you to achieve a far more crispy pizza crust.
- Handy - in contrast to chamotte or granite stone, steel takes up much less space.
- Eternal - well maintained it will last forever and can be passed down from generation to generation.
- Indestructible - it is not prone to cracking like stone.
- Fast heating - compared to stone, the heating of steel is definitely faster, about 30-35 minutes of heating at the highest oven temperature is enough to bake a pizza.
- Safe to use - no sharp edges to cut yourself with.